Terms of Service applicable to a buyer or user of Services and/or Products using The
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and The ReviewA. By using Our Website, you agree
to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below. Our clients may also impose additional terms
and conditions to which your contract with them will be subject.
The ReviewA is a trade name of The ReviewA, a Limited Corporate Private Company with shares with Company
number 159553 whose registered office is at Vivea Business Park, Level 1 Lighthouse Moka,
Under 18 years? Sorry, but we deal only with people who are legally able to enter into a binding
contract. Please ask someone over 18 to buy your Services and/or Products on your behalf.
Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave Our
Website and stop using Our Website or the services and/or products immediately.
||means the textual, visual or audio content that is encountered as part of
experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds,
and animations. It includes content Posted by you.
||means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose
information, details and/or other material on Our Website, and the phrases "Posted" and
"Posting" shall be interpreted accordingly;
||means all of the services offered for sale through Our Website by a
||means the establishment buying the product and service/s from the Supplier
||means any Website of ours and includes all web pages controlled by us.
||means any person other than you who uses or visits the Website for any
"you” “yours” etc,
means you, the party to this agreement.
means the party reviewing the service rendered by a Client.
||means you, the party to this agreement.
means The ReviewA who supplies the elected range of Products and Services to the Client.
2. Our contract
- The ReviewA is a supplier of Services and/or Products offered for sale to Clients not to
- The ReviewA is a marketplace. The extent of use of Our Website is as a platform for sale of its
services and products to Clients and for Reviewers to assess services rendered by Clients.
- We welcome any comment or complaint about a Client, which you make through Our Website. We may
act upon a complaint in our discretion, for the benefit of the body of The ReviewA’s clients.
- We are not responsible for supply of any Service to the Reviewer or for the cancellation and
refund procedure should you decide to cancel a Service with the Client for any reason.
- We are not responsible to you as the Reviewer further than to obtain your review and pass it to
- To the Reviewer these terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between the
Reviewer and us. By using Our Website free of charge, you agree to be bound by them.
- To the Client these terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between the Client
and us. By using Our Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of our Service
Level Agreement and the rate stipulated therein.
- We provide a market place for the supply of Services. We are in no way responsible for:
- your locating and ordering a Service;
- your choice of a Service;
- any aspect of the provision of the Service;
- refund payment for any Service;
- any complaint about any Service.
- As a Reviewer in any dispute with a Client, you should deal only with the Client. Other than
informing the Client via the Website review, we have neither legal obligation nor detailed
information about the Services.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is
the version which was Posted on Our Website at the time that the contract was made.
2. Your account and personal information
- When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person using
your name, account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password
is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to
believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is
likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself.
We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you do not
do so, or there is failure to make payment as the Client, we reserve the right to suspend your
account with immediate effect and without notice.
3. How we handle your Content
- If you Post Content to any public area of Our Website it becomes available in the public domains
unless expressly opted for private review by the Reviewer. We have no control who sees it or
what anyone does with it.
- Even if access to your text is behind a user registration it remains effectively in the public
domain because someone has only to register and log in, to access it. You should therefore avoid
Posting unnecessary confidential information.
- We need the freedom to be able to publicise our Services and your own use of them. You therefore
now irrevocably grant us the right and licence to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and
otherwise use any Content that you place on Our Website, in public domains and in any medium.
You represent and warrant that you are authorised to grant all such rights.
- We will use that licence only for commercial purposes of the business of Our Website and will
stop using it after a commercially reasonable period of time.
- You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author and your right to object to
derogatory treatment of your work as provided in the applicable law and within the jurisdiction
- You now irrevocably authorise us to publish feedback, comments and ratings about your activity
through Our Website, even though it may be defamatory or critical.
- Posting content of any sort does not change your ownership of the copyright in it. We have no
claim over it and we will not protect your rights for you.
- You understand that you are personally responsible for your breach of someone else’s
intellectual property rights, defamation, or any law, which may occur as a result of any Content
having been Posted by you.
- You accept all risk and responsibility for determining whether any Content is in the public
domain and not confidential.
- Please notify us of any security breach or unauthorised use of your account.
- We do not solicit ideas or text for improvement of our Service, but if you do send to us
material of any sort, you are deemed to have granted to us a licence to use it in the terms set
out at sub paragraph 4.4 above.
4. Restrictions on what you may Post to Our Website
We invite you to Post Content to Our Website in several ways and for different purposes. We have to
regulate your use of Our Website to protect our business and our staff, to protect other Users of
Website and to comply with the law. These provisions apply to all Users of Our Website.
We undertake to moderate or check every item Posted and we do protect our business vigorously. If we
believe Content Posted breaches the law, we shall co-operate fully with the law enforcement
in whatever ways we can.
You agree that you will not use or allow anyone else to use Our Website to Post Content or undertake
activity which is or may:
- be unlawful, or tend to incite another person to commit a crime;
- consist in commercial audio, video or music files;
- be obscene, offensive, threatening, violent, malicious or defamatory;
- be sexually explicit or pornographic;
- be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your
identity, age or affiliation with any person;
- use a Posting to solicit responses unconnected with the purpose of Our Website or the terms
proposed by this agreement;
- request or collect passwords or other personal information from another user without his
permission, nor Post any unnecessary personal information about yourself;
- be used to sell any goods or services or for any other commercial use not intended by us, for
yourself or for any other person. Examples are: sending private messages with a commercial
purpose, or collecting information with the intention of passing it to a third party for his
- include anything other than words (i.e. you will not include any symbols or photographs) except
for a photograph/s posted by yourself related to your customer experience.
- facilitate the provision of unauthorised copies of another person's copyright work;
- link to any of the material specified in this paragraph;
- use distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included
in such distribution process;
- send age-inappropriate communications or Content to anyone under the age of 18.
5. Your Posting: restricted content
In connection with the restrictions set out below, we may refuse or edit or remove a Posting which
not comply with these terms.
In addition to the restrictions set out above, a Posting must not contain:
- hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by us;
- keywords or words repeated, which are irrelevant to the Content Posted.
- the name, logo or trademark of any organisation other than yours.
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information.
6. Removal of offensive Content
- For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph is addressed to any person who visits Our Website for
- We are under no obligation to monitor or record the activity of any User of Our Website for any
purpose, nor do we assume any responsibility to monitor or police Internet-related activities.
However, we may do so without notice to you and without giving you a reason.
- If you are offended by any Content, the following procedure applies:
- Your claim or complaint must be submitted to us in the form available on Our Website or contain
the same information as that requested in our form. It must be sent to us by post or email.
- we shall remove the offending Content as soon as we are reasonably able;
- after we receive notice of a claim or complaint, we shall investigate so far as we alone
- we may re-instate the Content about which you have complained, or we may not.
- In respect of any complaint made by you or any person on your behalf, whether using our form of
complaint or not, you now irrevocably grant to us a licence to publish the complaint and all
ensuing correspondence and communication, without limit.
- You now agree that if any complaint is made by you frivolously or vexatious you will repay us
the cost of our investigation including legal fees, if any.
7. Security of Our Website
If you violate Our Website we shall take legal action against you.
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any
software used within it.
- link to our site in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of the site to be
different from what would be seen by a User who accessed the site by typing the URL into a
- download any part of Our Website, without our express written consent;
- collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website or the Content except as
intended by this agreement;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our
Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website;
- Despite the above terms, we now grant a licence to you to:
- create a hyperlink to Our Website for the purpose of promoting an interest common to
both of us. You can do this without specific permission. This licence is conditional
upon your not portraying us or any product or service in a false, misleading,
derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logo or other proprietary
graphic or trademark of ours as part of the link without our express written consent.
- you may copy the text of any page for your personal use in connection with the purpose
of Our Website or a Service and or Product we provide.
8. Copyright and other intellectual property rights
- All Content on Our Website, for example page text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital
downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of either us or our affiliates or
suppliers of Services for sale. It is all protected by international copyright laws.
- You may not copy, or in any way exploit any of the content, except as is expressly permitted in
this agreement or with our written consent. For the sake of good order, you should note that
copyright exists in compilations and graphic images, shapes and styles, as well as in raw text.
9. Interruption to The ReviewA service
- We give no warranty that our service will be satisfactory to you.
- We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to
suspend all or part of our service for repairs, maintenance or other reason. We may do so
without telling you first.
- You acknowledge that our service may also be interrupted for reasons beyond our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a
result of interruption to The ReviewA’s service.
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by
third party due to or arising out of:
- your use of The ReviewA service;
- the breach or violation of this agreement by you;
- the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity;
- your failure to comply with any law;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of Our Website and purchase of Services and/or
11. Our disclaimers
- Our Website contains links to other Internet Websites. We have neither power nor control over
any such Website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the
Content of any such linked Website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect, consequential damages or any
damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits,
whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with
your use of Our Website.
- The ReviewA Website and The ReviewA services and/or products are provided “as is”. We make no
representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any
warranty that either of them will be:
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for a particular purpose;
- available or accessible, without interruption, or without error.
12. Disclaimers about the Service
- All of the Content on Our Website relating to any Service has been provided by a Client. We do
not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any claim or advertisement.
- We make no representation, warranty or other provision with regard to the Services and you
acknowledge that you do not rely on any made by us, but solely on your contract with a Client.
- So far as concerns Services you purchase through Our Website, we are not liable for:
- any Service complying with the requirement of any law or being available;
- the Client performing his contract;
- We give no warranty, representation or undertaking whatever as to the continuing business of a
Client or that any Service offered for sale by a Client will be useful or suitable for you;
- We and the Client can take any action that may reasonably be required from time to time, to
protect his interests and ours in connection with a beach or possible breach of any regulation
- You now expressly release us from any and all claims and liability known and unknown, arising in
any way from a dispute between you and a Client.
13. Miscellaneous matters
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void,
invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent
minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from
being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each
provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these
- The ReviewA respects your privacy, takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information
as defined for purposes of this agreement, shall be construed under and governed by the
applicable law of Mauritius.
- If you are in breach of any term of this agreement, we may:
- publish all text and Content relating to the claimed breach, including your name and
email address and all correspondence between us and our respective advisers; and you now
irrevocably give your consent to such publication.
- terminate your account and refuse access to Our Website;
- remove or edit Content, or cancel any order at our discretion;
- issue a claim in any court.
- Any obligation in this agreement intended to continue to have effect after termination or
completion shall so continue.
- No failure or delay by us to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it
nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future. When you visit Our
Website or send messages to us by email, you are communicating with us electronically. We
communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on Our Website. You agree that all our
electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Any communication to be served on either of the Parties by the other shall be delivered by
e-mail. It shall be deemed to have been delivered on receipt of the electronic delivery
- In the event of a dispute between the parties to this agreement, they undertake to attempt to
settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before
commencing arbitration or litigation.
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in our performance of this agreement which is
caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including any labour dispute.
- In the event of any conflict between any term of this agreement and the provisions of the
memorandum of incorporation of a limited company or any comparable document intended to regulate
any other corporate or collective body, then the terms of this agreement shall prevail.
The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of