You are seeing this message because we detected that this browser is out of date
and does not support the features that make The ReviewA secure and easy to use.
Please update this browser to the latest version or install one of the browsers we recommend below.
If you believe your browser is up to date, please contact us (Please send your browser version.)
This Personal Mastery workshop will assist learners to gain control over vital aspects of their lives in order to achieve, regain or maintain, a balanced approach to being effective personally, and at work.
• Module 1. Mastering how you feel about yourself
• Module 2. Mastering balance and control in all aspects of your life
• Module 3. Mastering your non-verbal communication
• Module 4. Putting it all together
• Mastering how you feel about yourself.
• Creating a great first impression.
• Developing your emotional intelligence.
• Developing self-confidence and assertiveness.
• Mastering balance and control in your life.
• Getting the balance right between work and social activities.
• Goal setting and practical time management principles.
• How to manage stress in your life.
• Mastering your non-verbal communication.
• Using positive body language yourself.
• Learning to read the non-verbal cues sent by others.
Mode of delivery: Classroom based (facilitator led)
Duration: 2 Days
Qualification Number: None
Cost: Price on request
Cost includes: All learning material and tuition.
Cost excludes: Classroom based in house training expenses – covered internally by clients
Training provider BBBEE Level: 4
Course Contact person
Name & Surname: Chris Tough
Mobile number: 079 506 3571
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to website for more info on this course: https://www.livingdynamicstraining.com/personal-mastery