You are seeing this message because we detected that this browser is out of date
and does not support the features that make The ReviewA secure and easy to use.
Please update this browser to the latest version or install one of the browsers we recommend below.
If you believe your browser is up to date, please contact us (Please send your browser version.)
Customer Care training only works if everyone, at every level in an organisation ‘buys’ into the techniques required for looking after the organisation’s customers. With this in mind this workshop is offered at two different levels:
"Customer Care for Managers" and "Customer Care for Front Line Staff."
Both offer practical insight into the practical skills involved in looking after your customers. The programmes cover essential aspects such as setting standards, the core competencies required for working with people, improving listening skills, evaluating your attitude, the welcome process, handling complaints and awkward situations, proactive telephone etiquette and the use and understanding of body language. It enables all frontline staff to 'care' for their clients and customers using tried and tested techniques to demonstrate excellence.
• Module 1. What is customer care, and why is it so critical?
• Module 2. What is your role in the process of looking after your customers/clients?
• Module 3. Communication skills and the caring process
• Module 4. Practical tools and skills
• To learn to instill a sense of belonging and belief in customer care.
• To establish who the customer is and what they want.
• To create practical ‘Care Lists’ i.e. ‘Who relies on who, and to do what?’
• How to use essential competencies as required in caring for all customers.
• To understand the communication process.
• To improve your listening skills.
• To ensure that you have a good attitude.
• To perfect "The welcome process".
• To use proactive telephone techniques and etiquette.
• To handle complaints effectively.
• To learn to use positive body language.
• To understand diversity in body language according to culture etc.
Duration: 2 Days
Accredited: SETA Accredited (Services SETA number: 0282)
Unit standard Unit Standard: 246740
Cost: Prices on request
Cost includes: All learning material and tuition.
Cost excludes: Classroom based in house training expenses – covered internally by clients
Training provider BBBEE Level: 4
Course Contact person
Name & Surname: Chris Tough
Mobile number: 079 506 3571
Email address: email@example.com
Link to website for more info on this course: https://www.livingdynamicstraining.com/customer-care