You are seeing this message because we detected that this browser is out of date
and does not support the features that make The ReviewA secure and easy to use.
Please update this browser to the latest version or install one of the browsers we recommend below.
If you believe your browser is up to date, please contact us (Please send your browser version.)
This Communication, Conflict Management and Assertiveness programme aims to make learners more aware of verbal communication (what we say and how we say it) and our non-verbal communication, or body language. It is aimed at all employees who are interested in developing their ability to engage in oral interactions in a wide range of socio-cultural, learning and/or workplace contexts. Their goal should be to learn how to become more assertive and how to deal with conflict in an effective manner.
• Module 1. Communication in organisations
• Module 2. Improve your active listening skills
• Module 3. Communication starts with you
• Module 4. Methods to improve your communication and manage conflict situations
• Module 5. Non-verbal communication
• Module 6. Personal development plan
• To learn the importance of communication in organisations.
• To determine the barriers which exist that stop us from communicating effectively.
• To learn how to diagnose and break down these barriers.
• To analyse your own listening skills and to learn how to improve your active listening.
• To discover the elements of having a good self-image and how to enhance that image.
• To explore your level of emotional intelligence.
• To evaluate behavioural styles and how to use verbal techniques to minimise conflict and deal with awkward situations.
• To learn how to use body language to read signals sent by others and to be more sensitive to their needs in the work context.
• To learn how to deal with difficult people and situations.
Mode of delivery: Classroom based (facilitator led) or Virtual (facilitator led)
Duration: 2 Days
Accredited: SETA Accredited (Services SETA number: 0282)
Unit standard number: Unit Standard: 119462
Cost: Price on request
Cost includes: All learning material and tuition.
Cost excludes: Classroom based in house training expenses – covered internally by clients
Virtual training – internet and data – covered internally by clients
Training provider BBBEE Level: 4
Course Contact person
Name & Surname: Chris Tough
Mobile number: 079 506 3571
Email address: email@example.com
Link to website for more info on this course (if applicable): https://www.livingdynamicstraining.com/communication-conflict-management-assertiveness