You are seeing this message because we detected that this browser is out of date
and does not support the features that make The ReviewA secure and easy to use.
Please update this browser to the latest version or install one of the browsers we recommend below.
If you believe your browser is up to date, please contact us (Please send your browser version.)
Course Description: In business, whether you are crafting a memo style informal report or drafting a lengthy formal report, how and what you write defines who you are. This one-day programme in business report writing takes you on a step-by-step journey, covering every aspect of report writing.
• Module 1. The writing process and reporting structures
• Module 2. Writing style and effectiveness
• Module 3. Practical application for writing all types of reports
• Appendix: How to correct some very common punctuation and grammar errors
• To learn to assess the reader and objectives.
• To present a report in a logical and attractive manner.
• To identify different types of reports for various purposes.
• To identify the difference between a recommendation and a conclusion.
• To learn how to collect relevant information for the report.
• To explore how to evaluate your findings and to check these for accuracy and objectiveness.
• To select an appropriate writing style and vocabulary to enhance the outcome.
• To decide on the correct use of active and passive forms.
• To provide a step-by-step checklist to use for the entire report writing process.
Mode of delivery: Classroom based (facilitator led) or Virtual (facilitator led)
Duration: 1 Day
Accredited: SETA Accredited (Services SETA number: 0282)
Unit Standard: 12153
Cost: Price on request
Cost includes: All learning material and tuition.
Cost excludes: Classroom based in house training expenses – covered internally by clients
Virtual training – internet and data – covered internally by clients
Training provider BBBEE Level: 4
Course Contact person
Name & Surname: Chris Tough
Mobile number: 079 506 3571
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to website for more info on this course: https://www.livingdynamicstraining.com/report-writing