You are seeing this message because we detected that this browser is out of date
and does not support the features that make The ReviewA secure and easy to use.
Please update this browser to the latest version or install one of the browsers we recommend below.
If you believe your browser is up to date, please contact us (Please send your browser version.)
This Business English Writing workshop is aimed at any employee who is responsible for written correspondence both formal and informal, in a business environment. The programme is highly practical and fun, and covers every aspect of writing from word choice, suitability and tone, to document layout and content development. It focuses on suggesting easy to implement solutions for common grammar problems and offers plenty of practice to master these new techniques. You are shown how to ‘grab’ your reader's attention and to eliminate nonessential words from your writing. Email etiquette is discussed, and useful guidelines given regarding this, and business letter writing.
• Module 1: The Writing Process
• Module 2: Editing/Revising
• Module 3: Planning
• Module 4: Drafting/Writing
• To make simple, appropriate and effective word selection.
• To use punctuation correctly; to ensure clarity of understanding.
• To avoid using gender bias.
• To avoid redundancy and repetition in writing.
• To understand the English ‘tense system’ and use it correctly.
• To write effective emails, using appropriate etiquette and style.
• To write a business letter which is effective in its content development and uses accuracy and a suitable style.
• To improve spelling.
Mode of delivery: Classroom based (facilitator led) or Virtual (facilitator led)
Duration: 2 Days
Accredited: SETA Accredited (Services SETA number: 0282)
Unit standard number: 119459
Cost: On request
Cost includes: All learning material and tuition.
Cost excludes: Classroom based in house training expenses – covered internally by clients
Virtual training – internet and data – covered internally by clients
Training provider BBBEE Level: 4
Course Contact person
Name & Surname: Chris Tough
Mobile number: +27 79 506 3571
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to website for more info on this course: https://www.livingdynamicstraining.com/business-writing