You are seeing this message because we detected that this browser is out of date
and does not support the features that make The ReviewA secure and easy to use.
Please update this browser to the latest version or install one of the browsers we recommend below.
If you believe your browser is up to date, please contact us (Please send your browser version.)
With emotions going through unprecedented highs and lows, keeping wellbeing in check is more important than ever. This program is designed to help participants reduce stress, improve physical vitality and better connect with others. Research has shown that we can improve how we think, feel and act by doing things that are good for us in the four major areas: mental, physical, social and environmental wellbeing.
The Science of Wellbeing program provides a range of wellbeing boosting techniques in each of these areas. These together with practical habit building strategies ensures participants find a realistic and sustainable path to better emotional, mental, physical and environmental wellbeing.
1. Four powerful, 90-120 minute interactive instructor-led sessions (Virtual or in-person)
2. Immersive experiential exercises and practice applications of tools and techniques.
3. A comprehensive workbook capturing the techniques to support note-taking and development planning.
4. An optional Genos 180 Workplace emotional intelligence assessment and digital report provided during the program to kick start and support emotional intelligence development.
5. For an additional R3950, upscale your program to include a 360 workplace assessment and 1hr personal live-virtual debrief with a Genos Certified coach.
Through immersive experiential exercises and practice applications of tools and techniques, participants:
• explore the science of habit formation and making wellbeing strategies stick from the research in books like Atomic Habits;
• boost their mental and emotional wellbeing with strategies such as creating boundaries, shifting thoughts with balanced perspective taking and shifting from ‘reactions’ to considered ‘responses’ with emotional agility techniques;
• boost their physical and environmental wellbeing with strategies around sleep, diet and exercise and structuring them into practical and sustainable wellbeing days;
• boost their social wellbeing with strategies that enhance how they connect and communicate with others in their day-to-day social interactions and their close personal relationships.
Mode of delivery (choose applicable): Blended / In class / Distance / In house / Presented course / Public
All of the above. Except DISTANCE
Duration: 4 x 90-120 minute sessions
Accredited or Non accredited (if accredited, please supply SETA accredited with AND accreditation number)
Non-Seta Accredited, but Genos Accredited
Qualification Number / Unit standard number (if applicable):
Cost (Optional): R8750
Cost includes: Training, Assessment, Digital Report and Coaching Platform
Cost excludes: Travel, Printing, Accommodation
Training provider BBBEE Level: 4
Name & Surname: Chrystal Austin